LOS ANGELES, CA (UPTICK Newsiwre – March 24, 2016) — PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, INC. (OTCPink:PNPL) (the “Company”), a publicly traded company that offers consulting, technology, investments, turn-key property rentals and branding concepts to businesses in the legal cannabis industry, announced the hire of Searock Stafford Construction Management to anchor and supervise its Pineapple Park project in the City of Desert Hot Springs, California.
Searock Stafford CM is backed by principals David Stafford, Jeff Searock, and Steve Searock who have a combined 60 years of construction management experience. Their experience spans numerous markets with successful projects having been completed for the entertainment industry, civic and religious organizations, K-12 and higher education institutions, as well as private developer clients.
Searock Stafford CM has been engaged to carry out all phases of the Pineapple Park 10.06 Acre project, including but not limited to the following:
- Procure and manage additional consultants and vendors not under contract with Architect or Pineapple Express.
- Compile and issue RFPs for remaining design services required.
- Negotiate and draft contract agreements with design professionals and vendors not already under contract with Pineapple Express.
- Plan check & permitting assistance with Pineapple Park’s design team and Pineapple Express, participate in preliminary meetings with the City of Desert Hot Springs to assure successful approval process and schedule.
- Assist design team in responding to plan check corrections and obtaining building permits.
- Develop a strategy for general contractor procurement that meets project’s goals for quality, value, budget stability, and schedule.
- Review and analyze general contractor budgets and make recommendations for cost savings if necessary.
- Draft general contractor construction agreements.
- Manage general contractor bids, review/tabulate bids and make recommendations to the Company with respect to selecting general contractors.
- Attend weekly OAC (Owner/Architect/Contractor) meetings and follow up on action items.
“We are committed to being the most innovative, cultivator-friendly, and efficient project in Desert Hot Springs for our shareholders, tenants, and also for the city itself,” stated Sean Cunningham, CFO of Pineapple Express. “During the development and management of the $150 million dollar ‘Village Walk’ Project in Tarzana, California, Searock Stafford CM was integral in all phases of that project. I have first hand knowledge of their commitment to excellence. It was a no-brainer getting them involved with ‘Pineapple Park’.”
To view Searock Stafford CM’s prior noteworthy projects, visit their website at the link below:
About Pineapple Express
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Pineapple Express is a publicly traded company that invests in, expands, and brands existing and newly established canna-businesses through expert consulting and cutting-edge technology. We provide capital to our canna-business clientele, lease real properties to canna-businesses, and provide consulting and technology to operators within the cannabis industry. We intend to create a nationally branded chain of company-owned cannabis retail stores under the “Pineapple Express” name, as soon as federal laws allow. As long as cannabis remains federally illegal, our operations will be limited to consulting, product licensing, leasing to and investing in existing and new canna-businesses, selling industry specific technology and branding/retail concept support services. Home to some of the most experienced and well-connected minds in the business, Pineapple Express is at the forefront of the legal cannabis industry.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements that are not a description of historical facts constitute forward-looking statements and may often, but not always, be identified by the use of such words as “expects”, “anticipates”, “intends”, “estimates”, “plans”, “potential”, “possible”, “probable”, “believes”, “seeks”, “may”, “will”, “should”, “could” or the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. Actual results may differ materially from those set forth in this release due to the risks and uncertainties inherent in the Company’s business, including that we have a limited operating history, are dependent upon key personnel whose loss may adversely impact our business, and some of our business activities and the business activities of some of our customers and counterparties, while believed to be compliant with applicable state law, may be illegal under federal law because they violate the Federal Controlled Substances Act. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. More detailed information about the Company is available at www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PNPL/quote. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement and the Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update this release to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
CEO / Chairman / Co-Founder
Pineapple Express, Inc.
1901 Avenue of the Stars, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Investor Relations Contact:
Scott Arnold CorProminence LLC
Garden City, NY 11530